Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Late Christmas! (:

Sup Bloggers!

I've missed you! I'll definitely start with some more posts. So anyway it's a day after Christmas and I've got a bad migrane.. which isn't all that abnormal actually. I've been getting them every day for a month now! What's up? I've been to two doctors and they keep giving me meds to make it go away, but they don't help at all! Could it be sinuses? I don't think so.. but who knows? Christmas was okay though, nothing special. I miss the old ones with just me and my mom. Those were nice. What'd I get? An Aeropostale Giftcard, a Wet Seal giftcard, some NB sneakers, a new cell (Samsung Solstice), and an American Express Pass card (starting with $100, $75/monthly)!

So the last time I posted was like more than a year ago, so pretty much everything has changed.. Actually, take that back. SOME things have changed. Kimani? He's a goner. We had our ups and downs and all arounds, but it's finally ended. Which isn't such a bad thing. I've been single for awhile now, but no worries, it's tots my decision. I've been messing around with a few guys recently, but truthfully I cannot see a relationship with any of them, so for now.. It's all fun and games.

But don't get me wrong, I do like someone though.. Code name: HK. Only thing? He doesn't know I exist. Well, take that back. He knows.. But definitely not for any good reasons. He's in two of my classes, and just finished up health with him too. Why do I like him you ask? It's complicated. Nahh, actually that's a big lie. He has the nicest legs EVER. Sounds creepy, I know.. But I'm a sucker for a guy with hairy legs. No joke there.

So on the topic of school.. Not good. I keep failing every class! And I have to have a passing average in every class for both semesters to graduate from middle. Yeahh, I'm still in PROBE, surprisingly. But I did get kicked out for TWO weeks.. Crazy, huh? So a bunch of BS went on and I ended up back in advanced classes. And we're on holiday break. Know what that means? I failed this semester. SUMMER SCHOOL. I've never even thought about summer school! Never had to! I wonder what it's like.. Probs scary, surrounded by a bunch of stupid failures. And for now, I'm gonna be back in regular-ed. But this time I haven't told anyone! It's gonna be one shocker for my friends.

Speaking of friends.. This past year I have finally learned who my true ones are. I was hanging out with a bunch of fakes in 2010, that's for sure. I'm ready for a change. A makeover, in my head and on my body. Which is perfect considering I'm about to switch schools.. Probs. But not until around February, which to me feels like forever. You'll get more dets another time. Later!

- BJ

No comments: