Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Eve (:

Happy New Year's Eve!

So New Years is probably my all-time favorite holiday. Looking back on the past just excites me. I get so anxious! But until someone invents the great time-travel machine I'm stuck waiting to see what the future unfolds. Anyways, I'm not one to throw out New Year's resolutions. I'm definitely not the best at them, but I'm just feeling so positive about 2011.. Why not? Here goes.

#1: Work harder in school.
#2: Get back into dance.
#3: Transfer schools.
#4: Find love.
#5: Join a yoga class.
#6: Stop procrastinating.
#7: Get closer to family.
#8: Start saving money.
#9: Make completely different friends.
#10: Just be happy.

Let's see where this gets me.. Anywho, decided to stick around at home this year. Last year I was at Disney World and the year before that was New York City! Maybe I'll order some pizza; Skype with some friends. I dunno. But thank God for 2011. I couldn't be happier that 2010 is finally coming to an end.

-BJ

No comments: