Monday, December 27, 2010

Up for some shopping?

Hey bloggers!

So I spent the day shopping with my two nieces. Sounds much easier than it actually is... Oldest one's Jada. That girl has changed my life. She's down syndrome, but you can barely tell when you talk to her. It's not bad at all. She just stutters a lot, that's about it. She's six, but she always looks about two years younger than she is. I'm not sure if that's because of the syndrome or if it's in her genes. Her mom is extremely petite.

My next is Mya. She's the newest addition to our family. Born on August 9 of this year, and I love her to death! But she cries a lot.. a WHOLE lot. So it was a very interesting experience..



^ Ohh, and the guy's my brother.. But he looks REALLY bad in that photo, so just try your hardest to picture him not there. And FYI, it's two different women (ex-wife and girlfriend), so that's why they're completely different skin tones, lol.

Anyway, back to shopping. I'm kind of getting tired of Aeropostale, which everyone knows is my all-time favorite clothing store. I'm sick of the same old clothes with the same old logo. Like seriously, the logo's fine with me, but shake up the clothing styles a bit! But that's just my opinion. And that's not very good considering how much money in giftcards I have from there.

Another thing? How is it that some people can be SO rude, and others can be overly nice (like where you're scared)? I had one of the worst experiences taking back a gift from Wet Seal today! The employee I was dealing with was probably the nastiest person I've ever delt with.. Probably. But fortunately after talking with customer care, I was able to get a full refund which I used on more clothes from Wet Seal... But then I went to Charlotte Russe and the employee helping me out was so nice that I lied to her about liking some of the clothes I tried on. How is that? Must be some serious PMSing. But I'm going back to school with at least a month's worth of new outfits, which makes me happy. (:



-BJ

No comments: