Monday, January 10, 2011

Look at the snow fall !

Hey bloggers!

So today was a lazy day. It started snowing last night at 11 all the way until today at 12, so of course we were off from school. We actually have 7 inches of snow now, which is probably the most Georgia's had in years. I planned on going to the mall with my friends today, but the weather shut it down, so that was a no-go. Ended up just taking a walk around the neighborhood, taking pictures, etc. It was actually very relaxing. We're obviously going to be off tomorrow, and the news said we should be off Wednesday and Thursday too, so I don't know what I'm going to do. But this is definitely a relief from everyday school stress, ahhh..


Now I'm sitting here watching Gossip Girl episodes from a Blockbuster DVD, while eating Ramen Noodles with Eggnog. Interesting mix there, huh? Ohh, and editing photos from today! Gosh dang, I'm such a multi-tasker... (;

Going back to school is going to be torture.

-BJ

No comments: